Introducation to Computer Science
Course Objectives-Students will...
Introduction to Computer Science
- I will use MIT App Inventor to program using pair programming and understand the software design process.
- I will use project planning and collaboration to solve complex problems.
- I will make connections between computational thinking and long-term, career, success.
- I will apply computer programming concepts to other fields and areas of study.
- I will use text based programming language to create visual products.
The course outline will primarily be followed. Minor changes may occur due to school activities and closures. Specific activities for each day will be posted a of one week in advance. Review the course schedule at the following link.
The progress assessment outlines the primary objectives and target skills for students throughout the course. Students are involved in the evaluation process to assist them in gaining the ability to grow and set goals. You can review the progress assessment at the provided link.